Good question! I appear to have fallen a bit behind - only excuse I can offer is that writing and publishing the new Diet Secrets Uncovered series of 10 books has been a monster of a project and I am only now coming up for air!
Good news however - there’s one on the way and plenty more to follow as diet and nutrition headlines (the good, the bad and the downright ugly) are coming at you tsunami-style and someone has to endeavour to cut through the confusion and give you an unbiased view!
Here are just a few of the subjects I intend to cover over the next couple of months:
- Bone Broths: delicious, nutritious and highly-respected for their collagen-enhancing properties for great skin, hair, nail and bone health. Time to get the soup pot out!
- Matcha Green Tea: much more than just an afternoon beverage - there are exciting ways you can sling this super-protective ‘green giant’ into your meals and snacks.
- Charcoal Sticks: are you using them to filter impurities out of your tap water and saving yourself a fortune by body swerving bottled water? What’s the science behind this impressive little mineral-rich stick?
- Fermented Foods: why they are taking centre stage when it comes to improved digestive health, a reduction in inflammatory conditions and weight loss.
- Hybrid Fruits and Vegetables: exciting times are afoot with new varieties hitting the shelves. First there were kalettes and plutos, now there are broccoflowers and limequats with a few more waiting in the wings. Is it time to get a bit more adventurous and join the ‘9 a Day’ squad for a super boost to your immune system?
- Sea Vegetables: are you getting the max for optimum thyroid health and a daily metabolic boost? For hormone balance and weight loss, they pack a real punch.
- Healthy Breakfasts: bin the classic cereal and toast options - it’s time to start breakfasting like you mean it with influences from around the globe and get some more protein and fat into your first meal of the day for successful fat loss!
- Packed Lunches: the healthy and satisfying packed lunch is already growing arms and legs but there's plenty more you can do to ensure yours ticks all the right boxes and keeps you at the top of your game through a busy afternoon.
- Food Footprints: we are beginning to get the message but there's still a lot we can do on a personal level. Think pasture-fed animals, locally sourced products, sustainable fish stocks etc, feel just a little bit smug that you are helping to ‘save the planet’ and make your meals and snacks really special and tasty.
- Conquering Cravings: ever considered that vitamin and mineral deficiencies might be the cause of your desperate urge to wolf down a sugary or salty snack? Uncover the reasons behind your cravings and you are onto a winner!
If you already subscribe to my newsletters and have missed my nutritional nuggets over the past few months, I trust I can redeem myself with lots of news to keep you up to speed with what’s going on in the field of diet and nutrition and should you have only recently come across me and my books, SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE and allow me to share a host of weight loss tips and tricks with you.