Lose 10 pounds in 10 days by having a nutritious bowl of soup a couple of times a day! It’s filling, it’s delicious, it prompts faster fat loss and NO THIS IS NOT A LIQUID DIET – it includes daily snacks and meals to get your knife and fork into while you watch the pounds melt away.
Good soups offer nutritionally-balanced meals in a bowl and are easy on the digestion.
Good soups fill you up fast and keep cravings at bay.
Good soups keep you hydrated allowing essential nutrients to be efficiently absorbed so you fire on all cylinders all day.
Good soups are easy to transport so you always have your next meal or snack within reach.
Good soups mean less calories are consumed in a day as the combination of liquid and solid food keeps the stomach stretched for longer so hunger doesn’t strike.
Good soups provide vital but not health-disrupting levels of salt in your diet.
Good soups are delicious and diverse ensuring diet boredom doesn’t invade.
making it work
- If you have time, make your soups beforehand and freeze in portions so you can defrost and dig in as soon as you decide to start. If not, get the ingredients and get cooking pronto!
- Have 3 or 4 good-sized bowls (400ml/14 fl oz) of soup per day.
- If you prefer ‘small and often’ to keep hunger pangs at bay, flask your soups and have a cup/mug every few hours.
- Mix up your selection throughout the day to get maximum nourishment.
- If you have trouble getting to sleep (or staying asleep), have your last bowl of soup around 40 minutes before bedtime.